To request Scorer or Referee Clinic at your location (CLUB DIRECTORS ONLY)
- The earliest clinics for the 2020-2021 season can be held is on November 1, 2020.
- For the smaller clubs that do not have enough attendees to host a clinic, you may request seats at an open clinic.
- Open clinics will be identified on the master clinic schedule below.
- Please contact the hosting club directly with your attendance request. Contact information will be provided on the schedule.
Due to Covid-19 you must follow Governor Abbots and your counties protocols and guidelines.
1.) Tables and chairs must be available for all participants.
2.) Provide overhead projector and screen or suitable projection surface.
3.) Pens and pencils for all participants.
4.) Individual to sign in people.
5.) Payment will be invoiced by the region and certifications will not post until this payment is received, $6/participant, minimum $150/clinic.
6.) An adult with a current USAV membership, cleared background screen and SafeSport certified from the club must be present for the duration of the clinic. This person must remain in the classroom the entire clinic(s).
7.) Host to provide an individual (may be same as above) to populate a typed spreadsheet with the attendees information. MUST include birthdays and should be emailed back within 24 hours. A spreadsheet will be provided prior to the clinic.
8.) Clubs must cancel clinics 48 hours prior to the event. Cancellations made after that point will result in the club paying the minimum clinic fee.
9.) All attendees must wear a mask.
10.) Clinics must be scheduled an hour apart so that attendees can enter/exit the building with minimal contact and so that facilities can clean classroom(s).
Club Directors please complete the information below to request a scorer and/or referee clinic at your location.
- If yes/no field is left blank, it will be assumed the answer is no.
- This form is to be filled out by club directors only
- The name of the adult on-site supervisor for the clinics should be listed.
- The earliest a clinic can be held for the 2020-2021 season is November 1st.