NTR USAV SafeSport Info / Training / Contacts
Updated Information: 11-7-2017
USA Volleyball and Regional Volleyball Associations –
Committed to Safety for All Participants
The safety of its participants is of paramount importance to USA Volleyball.
USA Volleyball has ZERO TOLERANCE for abuse and misconduct. This includes not only on-court safety, but also off-court safety in any part of USA Volleyball’s programs. USA Volleyball is committed to creating safe and fun environments for youth.
This includes, but not limited to, providing training, educational materials and resources for our regions, clubs, coaches, parents and athletes.
As of Nov 7, 2017, all regions were notified of the new SafeSport Certification access information.
SafeSport is now a 2 season certification and will be prompted for renewal with NTR-USAV. There are now three (3) classes within the certification process to becoming fully SafeSport certified.
SafeSport Forms, Testing, Links
Additional SafeSport information on the NTR website: SafeSport
This link is to the FREE educational component to SafeSport: SafeSport Training Link
To Register for SafeSport Training
- Go to https://webpoint.usavolleyball.org/.
- Log in to your USAV account.
- In the navigation menu, click on USAV Clinics and select USAV Coaching Clinics.
- Select SafeSport On-Demand: Two-Season Certification.
- Complete registration.
- To access coursework, click on the Log into USAV Academy button.
Ways to File a Report
- Donise King, SafeSport Director for North Texas Region
- NTR office – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- National office – SafeSport Reporting
- TEXAS State reporting laws – TEXAS