NTR Independent Contractor Agreement
This agreement is made between the North Texas Region of USA Volleyball (herein known as NTR-USAV), and the below named Contractor, an individual WHERAS, NTR-USAV is a non-profit entity, organized for the purpose of promoting, administering and running volleyball related activities in the north east area of Texas; and WHEREAS, NTR-USAV requires the assistance of referees, scorekeepers, and other outside individuals with volleyball and other administrative experience in the course of it’s activities.
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the premises and the mutual covenants and agreements contained herein, it is understood and agreed as follows:
- Services – Contractor agrees to provide one or more of the following services:
- Officiating (either Head Refereeing, Refereeing, or Scorekeeping)
- Clinic Education (Clinic Coordinator or General Clinician)
- Site Directing
- Other (Please specify below)
- Term – The term of this Agreement shall be in effect from September 1, 2019 to August 31, 2020, hereby known as the 2019-2020 season
- Payment – NTR-USAV shall pay the Contractor in accordance with the fee schedule outlined by the region, Registration, Background Screen, SafeSport Certified and this form must be submitted prior to the time of service in order to receive payment. Payment shall be made within the designated guidelines following the submission by the Contractor to NTR-USAV for documentation evidencing performance of the services stated above. Payment may be withheld if other requirements have not been met.
- Region Requirements – Contractor agrees that as a prerequisite to being contracted, he/she will be a member of USAV and have completed and cleared the background procedure. He/she gas agreed to follow the policies outlined in the USAV participant code of conduct and the handbook of NTR-USAV, to include but not limited to membership, good standing, and sexual harassment. Contractor understands that NTR-USAV may provide resources that include private, confidential, or proprietary information and that contractor is prohibited from sharing information collected through these resources.
- Entire Agreement – This agreement is the complete and exclusive understanding between the parties and supersedes all other proposals understandings, and representations between the parties relating to the subject matter hereof.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties have caused this agreement to be duly executed as of the day and year written below.