Junior Beach Age Definitions – NTR Policy
Beach Age Definitions
NTR Alcohol Policy
- The event facility must have its own liquor license and insurance which should be properly posted.
- Junior Participants must be provided an entrance and exit from the playing facility that does not require them to walk through an area where alcohol is sold and consumed. This entrance and exit needs to be made available through the entire junior volleyball event.
- No alcohol is permitted in the area where the junior event is being held. The area includes the playing and spectator area around the courts.
- Junior Participants must be provided a designated bathroom that allows them to use the restroom without having to enter into an area where alcohol is being sold or consumed.
- In the event that a Junior Event and Adult Event are being held, Adult participants can consume alcohol in a designated area (patio, cabana, etc) that must be roped off and clearly indicated that no junior players are allowed. The Junior Event and Adult Event should be separated as much as possible. Alcohol should never enter the Junior Event area.
If these guidelines are violated, site/event sanctioning will be revoked.