Third Season for the Tryout Combine 2017-2018
DATE AND LOCATION –
Wednesday, Oct. 4, 2017 at 7:00pm
SECOND DATE AND LOCATION:
Wednesday, Oct. 11, 2017 at 7:00pm : Game On
North Texas Region Facility
Player Flyer – click here
100% Success! Every player that participated in the last three years of the Tryout Combine(s) – were offered club positions!
Players will be taken through a regular tryout format while several clubs in the East of I-35 area, may observe and work together to make as many club opportunities as possible for our kids. Offers can be submitted that same night to a Third Party to present to the player(s). If families then would like to speak to club, we will set up an area to discuss the possibilities for playing club.
AND – No Additional Cost to attend! Must be registered to participate. Players to register, please email Donise King at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will need your full name, your DOB, must wear a numbered shirt, must have a current 2017-2018 membership that lists “undecided” for your club affiliation.
ATTENDING COACHES INFORMATION:
Club Coaches Rules for Attending:
Both coaches must be registered to attend through Web Point. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER TO ATTEND COMBINE
- Only two coaches per club will be allowed to attend the combine.
- No staff will be permitted to talk to the girls after the combine or during the workout. There will be a portion of time devoted to letting girls meet the clubs, but this allotted time will be short and equitable.
- No promotional materials will be allowed. The region will provide you with the NTR offer and acceptance form to hand to the girls. Each club will be allowed to present one piece of paper to the girls with information about cost, practice nights, schedule, staff, etc. specific to their club. This paper should be informational in nature and will be handed out with the offers.
- The workout will be run by the Region Staff .
- Each club will need to be inside the region office No Later Than 6:45. Any club/ coach who shows up late will not be allowed to participate.
- Any club who breaks the above guidelines will not be allowed to participate.
The workout will be roughly an hour long and then the clubs will meet to decide who gets offers. The offer letters and any approved informational material will then be handed to the girls. The girls will then get a chance to meet the coaches that are present that are making them offers.
We ask that no club try to take advantage of this process.
Please do not attend with the intent of waiting in the parking lot to talk to the girls or the intent of skirting the process.