2014 Beach/ Outdoor Membership: Click here
To start the registration process, click on the definition that describes your membership.
- Registration – I’m New!!
(Definition: I have not played in the North Texas Region or another region of USA Volleyball)
- Registration – Renewing Member
(Definition: I participated in the North Texas Region last year – 12/13)
- Registration: Special Circumstances – Use FAQs for your circumstance
I Played in Another Region Last Year
I Played in NTR or Another Region a Couple Years Ago
A Name Needs Changed
- Registration – Help – Use FAQs for your circumstance
I Don’t Remember My Username and Password
I Tried to Register as a New Member But It Tells Me I’m in the System
I’m Having Problems Registering Multiple Family Members
I Just Need General Help
- Helpful Links (Once in the System):
Request to Activate/Retrieve Account
Registration Notes for 2013-2014:
- We will continue to use Webpoint as the registration system for members.
- For members needing background checks, the consent form will continue to be handled through the system.
- Registration fees for players, coaches, officials and club directors will remain $45. Background screen fees are $18.
- Registration and background screen fees are the responsibility of the member, NOT clubs.
- Per the region handbook and board decision on July 14, 2008, once a registration is accepted, no refunds or payment transfers will be allowed.
- For renewing members, anyone registering after September 1 will show as “Current” once payment has been received (immediately with credit card or with delay via check/money order).