Instructions: Registration – Renewing Member
(Definition: I participated in the North Texas Region – 12/13 or earlier)
1. Make sure you are either an adult participating or you are the parent/legal guardian of the minor who will be participating.
2. Click “Renew” below. You will enter your username and password from last year, following by selecting the option “Renew Online”.
3. Complete the information requested. You must complete all sections with an asterisk. We ask you provide at least one phone number.
4. Based on the member’s birthdate, the system will automatically identify the individual as a junior or adult.
5. For junior members registering prior to tryouts, select Undecided as the club. You will go in after the posted tryout dates and change the club affiliation.
You will be taken through the steps of registration. Per the region handbook and board decision on July 14, 2008, once a registration is accepted, no refunds or payment transfers will be allowed.
- Upon registration, you will be not be allowed to select a club before the first weekend of tryouts. You will see a notice that states “Club selection is not available at this time per Region policy.” After tryouts, you will log back in and choose a club. Once tryouts have started, please select Undecided as the club. Do NOT lose your membership log in info!
- You will select “Regular Membership – Junior” as the membership type (the fee associated is $45). If you are 11 and Under or 8 and Under, planning to participate in a sanctioned program that does not compete out of region, please select the appropriate type. Do NOT select Outdoor if you are planning to play indoor.
- A parent or guardian must provide their name and an email address (there are spaces for both, but only one is necessary).
- You will come to a confirmation screen. If you need to change anything, use the “Edit” tab in the upper left hand corner.
- If you will be paying for your membership via credit card, complete the information. You will receive a pop-up once the card has been approved. If you are planning to pay with check, money order or cashier’s check, you will be able to mail in payment after finalizing the process.
- You must open the links for the USAV Waiver & Release of Liability and USAV Participant Code of Conduct. Once you’ve read them, you will check these boxes, along with one for the Use Agreement.
- A parent’s driver’s license or state ID number must be entered (this information is only used for verification, it is not retained).
- Once you’ve confirmed your registration, you will be asked if you want to submit your application. After selecting “OK”, you will receive a notice your membership has been accepted.
- You will receive an email confirming your pending membership. After September 1, you can print the membership card at any time during the season for proof of registration. Either will suffice for proof of membership at tryouts.