Instructions: Registration – I’m New!!
(Definition: I have not played in the North Texas Region or another region of USA Volleyball)
1. Make sure you are either an adult participating or you are the parent/legal guardian of the minor who will be participating.
2. Click Here to join.
3. Complete the information requested. Please use the member’s LEGAL name. (Do not use Liz instead of Elizabeth or Bobby instead of Robert). You must complete all sections with an asterisk. We ask you provide at least one phone number.
4. Based on the member’s birthdate, the system will automatically identify the individual as a junior or adult.
You will be taken through the steps of registration. Per the region handbook and board decision on July 14, 2008, once a registration is accepted, no refunds or payment transfers will be allowed..
- You will be prompted to select a club. Adult players are asked to select “Undecided” as their club (unless they know they will be playing for the same one through the year). Adult coaches, club directors and chaperones should select the club they will be representing. Officials should select a club if they are coaching or “Officials” if they are not.
- You will select “Regular Membership – Adult” as the membership type (the fee associated is $45).
- You must select the role where you will be participating. If you choose a role associated with a junior club, you will be prompted to complete a background check.
- If you have been prompted to complete a background screen, you must enter the data required. You will be prompted to process the application right then. The background check is $18.
- If you are working with a junior club, you will also be electronically signing a Junior Club Personnel Code of Ethics. It must be signed and submitted before a member can be added to a team roster.
- You will come to a confirmation screen. If you need to change anything, use the “Edit” tab in the upper left hand corner.
- If you will be paying for your membership via credit card, complete the information. You will receive a pop-up once the card has been approved. If you are planning to pay with check, money order or cashier’s check, you will be able to mail in payment after finalizing the process. (NOTE: If you have submitted a background screen, the process does not begin until payment is complete.)
- You must open the links for the USAV Waiver & Release of Liability and USAV Participant Code of Conduct. Once you’ve read them, you will check these boxes, along with one for the Use Agreement.
- A driver’s license or state ID number must be entered (this information is only used for verification, it is not retained).
- Once you’ve confirmed your registration, you will be asked if you want to submit your application. After selecting “OK”, you will receive a notice your membership has been accepted.
- You will receive an email confirming membership. You can also print the membership card at any time during the season for proof of registration.