- Be on time
- Contact all of your scheduled officials 48 hours in advance and advise the Official’s Coordinator if you encounter any problems as soon as possible
- Wear an NTR polo shirt or a USAV shirt/jacket and jeans or khakis and don’t wear shorts or sweats
- Submit a copy of the official’s paysheet to the tournament director within 24 hours of completion of the tournament
- Zebraweb contact information is for emergency purposes and official business only. It is not to be shared with anyone but event personnel.
- Monitor all courts; walk around and interact with coaches and referees; monitor Scorekeepers; DON’T just sit at the tournament desk
- Carry scoring pins to hand out for exceptional (no errors) junior Scorers
- Send in the names of the exceptional scorers within 24 hours of the Finish of the tournament to the NTR office
- NTR Recommended Compensation
For junior indoor tournaments, head/lead referees will be paid by the event. For adult tournaments and junior beach events, head/lead referees will be paid by the region.
Posted in: H. Officials